Napa Hardwood Refinishing & Installation
Hardwood Floor Refinishing and Installation Services in Napa and Beyond
Live in Napa, CA, or somewhere in the Napa or Sonoma Valley and need hardwood floor installation or repair? Look no more. For many years Napa and Sonoma home and business owners have trusted West Coast Floor Company with installing and refinishing hardwood floors. We can also assist with any other type of flooring you can dream of. We know that our Napa and Sonoma Valley customers have high expectations and we have the expertise to not disappoint. There is no doubt that hardwood floors will beautify your home and add a touch of class and elegance to every room.
West Coast Floor Company Provides End-to-End Hardwood Flooring Services in Napa
- Hardwood Floor Installation Services in Napa
As a 2nd-generation hardwood floor company, we have years of proven experience in installing any kind of wooden floor. Our services include both residences and commercial premises. Before quoting a price, our installation specialists will evaluate the floor plan and wood preferences. All installations including hardwood floor sanding are performed by certified experts and adhere to the NWFP industry certifications/standards.
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Services in Napa
Investing in hardwood floor refinishing gets rid of any dents, blemishes, or uneven surfaces. Refinishing is significantly cheaper than replacement and improves the safety of your home. Contact us for high-quality wood floor refinishing solutions. Our experts use minimal solvents and chemicals. We ensure quick, affordable, and dust-free refinishing solutions for your home or office. Refinishing hardwood floors – when done by an expert – will extend the life of your existing floor for years to come and re-awaken the beauty of its former self. It is vital you use the right company to refinish your flooring to ensure they have the skills and experience necessary to yield a beautiful finished project.
- Effective Wood Floor Repairs in Napa
Even the best quality hardwood floors can be subject to damage by water or other means. Let us add new life to your floors with our exclusive repair process. We only use the best materials and repair techniques to remove damaged planks and match new wood to blend beautifully. We will make your hardwood floor look new again.
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance Service Napa
Generally, hardwood floors are easy to maintain but over time they will show signs of wear and tear in high traffic areas, needing some attention and maintenance between refinishes. We have a great system for cleaning, preparing, and re-coating your floors. When adding a new coat every 3-5 years you will significantly increase the lifespan of your floor. Minor scratches completely disappear and the sheen is renewed. The end result of “a buff and coat” is a nice finish with fewer surface scratches and a renewed level of sheen.
Why Choose Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Installation From West Coast Floor Company
Here are 13 reasons why:
- Durability – Hardwood floors are sturdy and will outlast any other type of floor while retaining a warm and aesthetic look. Finished with stain and scratch-resistant coatings, we built it to increase longevity. They are easy to maintain and preserve the glossy and fresh look for years to come.
- Completely natural – The most significant factor in choosing hardwood flooring is its organic nature. It is natural, sustainable, and complements different decor styles. We can offer an assortment of planks from a large variety of tree species, patterns, and grains, to cater to every taste. Its natural properties prevent allergens and are safe for pets and children.
- Less Maintenance – Hardwood floors cost a little more initially, but they cost less to maintain and can last a lifetime. Once coated with a protective layer they offer increased stain resistance. In the case of a mishap, they are easy to repair and can be sanded and refinished multiple times without any loss in structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly – Hardwood is one of the eco-friendliest flooring materials in the world. Trees can be replanted and old floors can be recycled and reused.
- It gets better with time – Hardwood floors age gracefully and look elegant as the years pass. They just require proper installation and basic maintenance and controlled humidity to retain their rich texture. Good quality hardwood maintains its stability over time and looks as good as new with the right cleaning and polishing methods we offer.
- It increases your property value – A property with hardwood flooring significantly adds to its resale value over time. A hardwood floor signifies opulence, class, and is often the first aspect a property buyer will notice. Hardwood made of very old or rare wood species is valued highly. West Coast Floor Company Napa has the ability to get you the floor you want.
- It is Warm – Hardwood floors exude a distinctive warmth and comfort often missing in other flooring materials. Hardwood floors absorb heat naturally which results in a warm and cozy floor surface during harsh winters. They also mimic a feeling of spaciousness and grandeur, even in smaller premises.
- Absorbs Dust – Accumulation of dust, grit, and motes is considerably less in premises with hardwood flooring. Hardwood eliminates common allergens and improves overall air quality. It does not allow dust to cling to the surface and absorbs it in a way that makes it easier to clean.
- Excellent ROI – Hardwood floors give the property owner a lucrative Return of Investment (ROI). Their sturdiness and unique styling are attractive to prospective buyers. They boost the resale value of the property significantly. Statistically, they offer an ROI of up to 80% of the initial investment.
- Looks Stunning – Hardwood flooring adds an indescribable old-world charm and elegance to any home. They look stunning and complement different wall color schemes as well as interior styles. It improves the aesthetics of the space and lends the interior a natural look. They look pleasing in both houses and offices.
- Available in many colors and patterns – Hardwood floors are available in a broad range of patterns, colors, finishes, and styles. Innumerable choices are depending on individual tastes, wood type, or the interior design style. Wood is a versatile material that augments all tastes. You can opt for shades that are light, dark, or a natural blend of different colors on display in our showrooms in Napa and Vallejo.
- Fewer chemicals – Wood is organic in nature, and hardwood flooring has very few chemicals present during installation. They require fewer chemicals to clean and leave behind negligible toxic residue. It ensures that the toxicity in the hardwood floor wears off soon, and it is safe for your pets and children.
- Customizable – Customize hardwood floors to reflect your taste, interior design, and personality. We can help you can mix and match your choice of wood, color, pattern, and plank size or add a layer of paint or gloss to spruce up the look. Customizing plank layout adds depth and scale to your premises too!